Office Manager-Part time
PATH BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE
TITLE: Office Manager
RESPONSIBLE TO: Office Manager Lead/Regional Site Lead
WORK AREA: Office
SUMMARY: PATH Behavioral Health, an expanding force in the realm of behavioral health, is on the lookout for outstanding individuals to join our dynamic team. Path is dedicated to redefining the mental health care experience by offering clients a fully integrated system of care, built on a foundation of zero barrier access. We are driven by the belief that everyone deserves compassionate, high-quality mental health care, especially those who have been historically underserved. As we continue to extend our reach across Ohio, we're eager to welcome an Office Manager to ensure seamless daily operations and provide exceptional support for both our clients and staff. The Office Manager is an essential part of our unique, collaborative care team, working alongside nurses, nurse practitioners, case managers, and therapists all within our one-stop agency. Embrace this exciting opportunity, and contribute to our mission of reshaping the landscape of mental health services.
- Efficiently, professionally, and pleasantly answer all incoming calls. Schedule new clients for intake appointments, providing explanations about what to bring and what to expect during their first appointment. Verify clients' insurance when scheduling.
- Collaborate with clients and billing to resolve any insurance issues that may impact their ability to receive treatment.
- Check in clients upon arrival and scan their completed paperwork into the electronic health record. Notify the provider of the client's arrival.
- Schedule return appointments for clients and check them out at the end of their visit. Review and update clients' care records, submitting them to the billing department.
- Gather client information to assist the billing department in the event of a coding denial. Maintain a professional relationship with clients as the face of Path Integrated Healthcare, contributing to their care experiences.
- Mail client satisfaction surveys to clients seen that day by the end of the workday.
- Request and scan prior care records as needed by clinical providers at the site. Follow up on requests to ensure that information is available.
- Clean common areas.
- Manage mail, faxes, and office supply ordering for the site.
- Consistently serve in a professional and collaborative capacity.
- Fully understand and comply with all organizational processes and policies.
- Proactively take the initiative to assist clients and others.
- Attends all company education seminars and seeks other opportunities to grow knowledge of company and work responsibilities.
- Participates in site team meetings and company meetings, and volunteers for special projects or committees that would enhance professional growth.
Education: Required: High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Certification: Must hold active CPR certification
Experience/Skills: Minimum 3 years of experience in a clerical or customer service-related field in a behavioral health setting. Experience working in an electronic health record is strongly preferred. Bilingual in Spanish and English is desirable.
Physical Effort: Requires the ability to work under stressful conditions and to work irregular hours. Requires sitting for extended periods of time, viewing computer monitors, and keyboarding.
Communication Skills: Candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate professionally via telephone and in writing. Strong grammar and writing skills are crucial for clear and concise communication with clients, colleagues, and other healthcare professionals.
Essential Technical/Motor Skills: Candidates must achieve competency in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) program, telehealth services, and any additional software programs utilized by the company, ensuring efficient access and updating of client information. The role requires fine dexterity, adept handling, and proficient gripping abilities to perform various tasks.
Background: The candidate must pass all federal and state background checks, and their educational and work history will be confirmed in compliance with company policies.
· Employer paid Life insurance of $10,000
· Voluntary Life insurance
· Short Term and Long-Term Disability
· EAP (Employer Assistance Program
· Paid Time Off (PTO)