Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner-Outpatient
PATH BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE
TITLE: Nurse Practitioner
RESPONSIBLE TO: Medical Director/Regional Leadership
WORK AREA: Outpatient office-Lancaster Ohio
SUMMARY: PATH Behavioral Health, an expanding force in the realm of behavioral health, is on the lookout for outstanding individuals to join our dynamic team. Path is dedicated to redefining the mental health care experience by offering clients a fully integrated system of care, built on a foundation of zero barrier access. We are driven by the belief that everyone deserves compassionate, high-quality mental health care, especially those who have been historically underserved. As we continue to extend our reach across Ohio, we're eager to welcome a Nurse Practitioner to be a part of our unique, collaborative care team, working alongside nurses, nurse practitioners, case managers, and therapists all within our one-stop agency. Embrace this exciting opportunity, and contribute to our mission of reshaping the landscape of mental health services
- Assessing, diagnosing, and treating individuals and families
- Providing client education and appropriate referrals
- Collaborating with the Medical Director and other physicians or NPs in scheduled care conferences
- Ordering client laboratory screenings and interpreting results
- Reviewing documentation of prior care and consulting with prior care providers
- Prescribing medications within the scope of your practice
- Maintaining follow-up care with clients/families
- Exemplify the mission and vision of Path Behavioral Healthcare
Education: Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from an accredited university.
Licensure: Board of Nursing licensure - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner and Active DEA required
Experience: Minimum of 3 years nursing experience. Minimum of 1 year in a behavioral health environment. Thorough knowledge of billing and coding guidelines.
Physical Effort: Requires the ability to work under stressful conditions and to work irregular hours. Requires sitting for extended periods of time, viewing computer monitors, and keyboarding.
Communication Skills: Candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate professionally via telephone and in writing. Strong grammar and writing skills are crucial for clear and concise communication with clients, colleagues, and other healthcare professionals.
Essential Technical/Motor Skills: Candidates must achieve competency in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) program, telehealth services, and any additional software programs utilized by the company, ensuring efficient access and updating of client information. The role requires fine dexterity, adept handling, and proficient gripping abilities to perform various tasks.
Background: The candidate must pass all federal and state background checks, and their educational and work history will be confirmed in compliance with company policies.
· Employer paid Life insurance of $10,000
· Voluntary Life insurance
· Short Term and Long-Term Disability
· EAP (Employer Assistance Program
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Company paid liability insurance
· No weekends required