Intensive In-Home Leader Mental/Behavioral Health
TITLE: In-Home Team Leader
WORK AREA: Chatham County
SUMMARY: Step into a role where you don’t just lead; you inspire. Champion transformative strategies that truly cater to individual needs, lighting the path for personal growth. Merge clinical work with compassionate leadership, ensuring every voice is heard and valued.
- Lead the assessment and reassessment of individual clinical needs.
- Coordinate and oversee the Child and Family Team for person-centered planning.
- Monitor and document progress and strategy effectiveness.
- Engage with medical/non-medical professionals and incorporate their insights.
- Offer direct home-based behavioral health services as indicated in the Person Centered Plan.
- Ensure linkage to clinically suitable services and manage transitions to other services.
- Support individuals in understanding their rights and ensure services are safe, therapeutic, and free from neglect.
- Provide administrative oversight ensuring billable services and supervise team performance.
- Represent the agency in various local meetings.Assure service quality, review documentation, and participate in peer reviews.
- Assure service quality, review documentation, and participate in peer reviews.
Education/License: Candidate must have a Master's level licensure in one of the following licensed discipline categories:
NC Licensed Clinical Social Worker
NC Licensed Psychologist (Doctorate Level)
NC Licensed Psychological Associate
NC Licensed Professional Counselor
NC Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Mastered Degree NC Licensed Nurse - advanced practice only (NP, PNPs)
NC Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist
Certified Clinical Supervisor
*Board Eligible acceptable; full licensure required within 30 months of hire.
Experience/Skills: Minimum of one year's experience with target age/population. Preferred: At least one year of supervisory or case management experience.
Valid Driver's License, reliable vehicle, current insurance, and acceptable driving record.
Willingness to complete required training and maintain licensure-required CEUs.
Physical Effort: Requires the ability to work under stressful conditions and to work irregular hours. Requires sitting for extended periods of time, viewing computer monitors, and keyboarding.
Communication Skills: Candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate professionally via telephone and in writing. Strong grammar and writing skills are crucial for clear and concise communication with clients, colleagues, and other healthcare professionals.
Essential Technical/Motor Skills: Candidates must achieve competency in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) program, telemedicine services, and any additional software programs utilized by the company, ensuring efficient access and updating of client information. The role requires fine dexterity, adept handling, and proficient gripping abilities to perform various tasks.
Background: The candidate must pass all federal and state background checks, drug test, TB, and their educational and work history will be confirmed incompliance with company policies.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Professional development and training opportunities.