Regional Site Lead
PATH BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE
TITLE: Regional Site Lead
RESPONSIBLE TO: Operations Team
WORK AREA: Office, Community
SUMMARY: PATH Behavioral Health, an expanding force in the realm of behavioral health, is on the lookout for outstanding individuals to join our dynamic team. Path is dedicated to redefining the mental health care experience by offering clients a fully integrated system of care, built on a foundation of zero barrier access. We are driven by the belief that everyone deserves compassionate, high-quality mental health care, especially those who have been historically underserved. As we expand our operations throughout Ohio, we're looking to hire a Regional Site Lead to ensure the smooth running of daily operations and to offer unparalleled support to both our clients and staff. The Regional Site Lead is an essential part of our unique, collaborative care team, working alongside nurses, nurse practitioners, case managers, and therapists all within our one-stop agency. Embrace this exciting opportunity, and contribute to our mission of reshaping the landscape of mental health services.
- Oversee designated sites and report to Operations.
- Handle performance evaluations for staff.
- Serve as primary contact for staff.
- Communicate organizational goals and assist with Quality Assurance plans.
- Manage budgets, operational reports, and process improvements.
- Oversee client setup, intake, and discharge processes.
- Ensure staff training and coordinate Office Coordinators' coverage.
- Address staffing needs, caseloads, and maintain compliance standards.
- Assist in regional community events.
- Recruiting, interviewing, and candidate selection.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Regional Director.
Education: Candidate must hold at least a bachelor's degree. Degree may be substituted with experience in oversight of behavioral health agency Medicaid billing processes.
Experience/Skills: Minimum of 2 years of operations/upper management experience. Comprehensive knowledge of billing and coding guidelines is required. Bilingual in Spanish and English is desirable.
Physical Effort: Requires the ability to work under stressful conditions and to work irregular hours. Requires sitting for extended periods of time, viewing computer monitors, and keyboarding.
Communication Skills: Candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate professionally via telephone and in writing. Strong grammar and writing skills are crucial for clear and concise communication with clients, colleagues, and other healthcare professionals.
Essential Technical/Motor Skills: Candidates must achieve competency in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) program, telehealth services, and any additional software programs utilized by the company, ensuring efficient access and updating of client information. The role requires fine dexterity, adept handling, and proficient gripping abilities to perform various tasks.
Background: The candidate must pass all federal and state background checks, and their educational and work history will be confirmed in compliance with company policies.
· Employer paid Life insurance of $10,000
· Voluntary Life insurance
· Short Term and Long-Term Disability
· EAP (Employer Assistance Program
· Paid Time Off (PTO)