Registered Nurse - Outpatient Behavioral Health
PATH BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE
RESPONSIBLE TO: Nurse Supervisor
WORK AREA: Community, Clinical Sites
SIGN-ON BONUS: $1000
SUMMARY: PATH Behavioral Health, an expanding force in the realm of behavioral health, is on the lookout for outstanding individuals to join our dynamic team. Path is dedicated to redefining the mental health care experience by offering clients a fully integrated system of care, built on a foundation of zero barrier access. We are driven by the belief that everyone deserves compassionate, high-quality mental health care, especially those who have been historically underserved. As we continue to extend our reach across Ohio, we're eager to welcome a RN to be a part of our unique, collaborative care team, working alongside nurses, nurse practitioners, case managers, and therapists all within our one-stop agency. Embrace this exciting opportunity, and contribute to our mission of reshaping the landscape of mental health services
- Perform lab tests from standing or new order. Obtain and document vitals
- Evaluate physical status for assessment and treatment by providers
- Follow-up reporting of lab results, prepare record for providers
- Serve as a liaison between client and provider
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and facilities
- Communicate with agencies, ancillary service providers, hospitals and others at the direction of physician/nurse practitioner
- Represent Path Behavioral Health’s philosophy of compassion and kindness with every client encounter
- Collaboratively and respectfully work with our SUD, behavioral and mental health clients
- Maintain ethical standards of practice set forth by licensing and professional standard of clinical practice. Adhere to the Ethical Code of Ethics and principles of the Respective professions
- Remain committed and respectful of cultural diversity, religious and personal values and traditions of clients and their families in alignment with company’s mission
- Maintain clear, concise and timely documentation
- Assist clients in self-administration of medication while in a sober living setting
Licensure: Unrestricted State nursing license RN
Experience: 2 years of nursing experience preferred.
Physical Effort: Requires the ability to work under stressful conditions and to work irregular hours. Requires sitting for extended periods of time, viewing computer monitors, and keyboarding.
Communication Skills: Candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate professionally via telephone and in writing. Strong grammar and writing skills are crucial for clear and concise communication with clients, colleagues, and other healthcare professionals.
Essential Technical/Motor Skills: Candidates must achieve competency in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) program, telehealth services, and any additional software programs utilized by the company, ensuring efficient access and updating of client information. The role requires fine dexterity, adept handling, and proficient gripping abilities to perform various tasks.
Background: The candidate must pass all federal and state background checks, and their educational and work history will be confirmed in compliance with company policies.
- Employer paid Life insurance of $10,000
- Voluntary Life insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- EAP (Employer Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid liability insurance.
- Eligible for monthly documentation bonus.
- No weekends required.