Licensed Therapist, Adolescent Day Treatment
PATH BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE
TITLE: Licensed Therapist, Adolescent Day Treatment
RESPONSIBLE TO: Clinical Director
WORK AREA: Day treatment clinic, in person.
SUMMARY: PATH Behavioral Health, an expanding force in the realm of behavioral health, is on the lookout for outstanding individuals to join our organization. We're at the heart of delivering mental health services to Salt Lake City and its surrounding communities. As we extend our reach across Utah, we're eager to welcome a Licensed Therapist who shares our passion for breaking down barriers and will be a driving force in making mental health care accessible and transformative for all. You'll be an essential part of our unique, collaborative care team, working alongside nurses, nurse practitioners, case managers, and therapists all within our one-stop agency. Our ideal candidate is someone who has made their mark in community-based or private practice outpatient services. Embrace this exciting opportunity, and contribute to our mission of reshaping the landscape of mental health services.
Support the ongoing therapeutic progress of the adolescent clients in treatment as well as their families.
Manage a client caseload of 5-8 individual clients as well as group therapy for groups of up to 12 clients.
- Provide clinical counseling, diagnostic interviews, assessments, and preparation and delivery of treatment plans to children, adolescent, and adult patients.
- Provide evidence-based individual, group, and family therapy for clients in a supportive, stigma-free environment.
- Collaborate closely with our multidisciplinary care team to develop customized treatment plans and ensure holistic care for clients.
- Engage in ongoing professional development to stay at the forefront of best practices and emerging trends in mental health care.
- Champion mental health awareness and equitable access to care within the community.
- Commit to being respectful of cultural diversity, religious and personal values and traditions of clients and their families in alignment with company mission.
Education: Candidate must have a Master's degree in psychology, counseling, mental health, or social work.
Licensure: Candidates must possess one of the following licenses: LMFT, LCSW, CMHC
Experience/Skills: Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of clinical experience.
Physical Effort: Requires the ability to work under stressful conditions and to work irregular hours. Requires sitting for extended periods of time, viewing computer monitors, and keyboarding.
Communication Skills: Candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate professionally via telephone and in writing. Strong grammar and writing skills are crucial for clear and concise communication with clients, colleagues, and other healthcare professionals.
Essential Technical/Motor Skills: Candidates must achieve competency in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) program, telemedicine services, and any additional software programs utilized by the company, ensuring efficient access and updating of client information. The role requires fine dexterity, adept handling, and proficient gripping abilities to perform various tasks.
Background: The candidate must pass all federal and state background checks, and their educational and work history will be confirmed incompliance with company policies.
· Employer paid Life insurance of $10,000
· Voluntary Life insurance
· Short Term and Long-Term Disability
· EAP (Employer Assistance Program
· Paid Time Off (PTO)