Registered Nurse - Outpatient Behavioral Health
Registered Nurse - Outpatient Mental Health
Path Behavioral Health, a progressive, client-first organization is seeking an Registered Nurse for immediate placement to provide outpatient children, adolescent and adult nursing services.
Our sole purpose is to improve the lives of people and families affected by mental illness.
We provide specialized, individualized clinical care in our culture of respect and integrity.
- Initial intake and interview of clients presenting for behavioral health assessment and treatment.
- Perform lab tests from standing or new order.
- Obtain and document vitals
- Evaluate physical status for assessment and treatment
- Follow-up reporting of lab results, prepare record for providers
- Serve as a liaison between client and provider
- Serve on care team to create and assess patient management policies and processes
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and facilities
- Communicate with agencies, ancillary service providers, hospitals and others at the direction of physician/nurse practitioner
- Represent Path Behavioral Health’s philosophy of compassion and kindness with every client encounter
This position requires the ability to work collaboratively and respectfully with our behavioral and mental health clients ranging from pediatric through adults. You must be highly organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills, initiative, and have a passion for excellence in your nursing practice.
- Unrestricted Ohio nursing license
- Strong preference given for your experience in an outpatient mental health setting
- 2 Years nursing experience preferred.
If interested in this role, please apply directly to this job posting.
Job Type: Full-time