TITLE: School/Community-based Therapis
WORK AREA: School, Community - Moore County
SUMMARY: We're on a mission to empower young hearts and minds in Moore County, North Carolina. As a School/Community-based Therapist, you'll play a key role in guiding children and adolescents through their mental health, developmental, and substance use challenges. Our goal? To help them paint their own canvas of life with vibrant colors of hope, growth, and joy.
- Conduct comprehensive clinical assessments for children and adolescents with mental health, developmental disabilities, and substance abuse challenges.
- Determine service needs and medical necessity for treatment.
- Develop individualized, person-centered treatment plans based on clinical expertise.
- Utilize various evidence-based therapy modalities to provide individual and group therapy services.
- Offer psycho-education on self-management skill-building tools.
- Collaborate with families, staff, and community stakeholders to implement treatment plans.
- Provide crisis intervention and after-hours support.
- Offer clinical consultation and technical assistance to staff for case conceptualization and Person-Centered Plans.
- Complete necessary correspondence, reports, and authorizations.
- Maintain documentation and records according to regulations and policies.
Education/License: Candidate must have a Master's level licensure in one of the following licensed discipline categories:
o NC Licensed Clinical Social Worker
o NC Licensed Psychologist (Doctorate Level)
o NC Licensed Psychological Associate
o NC Licensed Professional Counselor
o NC Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
o Mastered Degree NC Licensed Nurse - advanced practice only (NP, PNPs)
o NC Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist
o Certified Clinical Supervisor
Experience/Skills: The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience providing therapy and assessment services. In addition to, familiarity with public MH/DD/SA system and mental health reform. Valid Driver's License, reliable vehicle, current insurance, and acceptable driving record. Willingness to complete required training and maintain licensure-required CEUs.
Physical Effort: Requires the ability to work under stressful conditions and to work irregular hours. Requires sitting for extended periods of time, viewing computer monitors, and keyboarding.
Communication Skills: Candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate professionally via telephone and in writing. Strong grammar and writing skills are crucial for clear and concise communication with clients, colleagues, and other healthcare professionals.
Essential Technical/Motor Skills: Candidates must achieve competency in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) program, telemedicine services, and any additional software programs utilized by the company, ensuring efficient access and updating of client information. The role requires fine dexterity, adept handling, and proficient gripping abilities to perform various tasks.
Background: The candidate must pass all federal and state background checks, drug test, TB, and their educational and work history will be confirmed incompliance with company policies.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Professional development and training opportunities.