Behavioral Health - Clinical Supervisor
PATH BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE
SIGN ON BONUS: $3000
TITLE: Clinical Supervisor, Behavioral Health
RESPONSIBLE TO: Regional Director
WORK AREA: Outpatient Behavioral Health Offic
SUMMARY: PATH Behavioral Health, an expanding force in the realm of behavioral health, is on the lookout for outstanding individuals to join our organization. Path is dedicated to redefining the mental health care experience by offering clients a fully integrated system of care, built on a foundation of zero barrier access. We are driven by the belief that everyone deserves compassionate, high-quality mental health care, especially those who have been historically underserved. As we continue to extend our reach across Ohio, we're eager to welcome a Clinical Supervisor to be a part of our unique, collaborative care team, working alongside nurses, nurse practitioners, case managers, and therapists all within our one-stop agency. Embrace this exciting opportunity, and contribute to our mission of reshaping the landscape of mental health services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly supervise Behavioral Health Therapists to ensure compliance with Medicaid and State licensing requirements as well as clinical needs.
- Monitor and ensure the quality of notes and other documentation adheres to compliance policies and standards.
- Supervise and coordinate services provided, including pre-auditing billing charges and notes submitted, maintain and audit client files.
- Review client files, case notes, and client progress.
- Participate in creating staffing schedules with Regional Leadership.
- Create and implement processes with Regional Leadership and Operations, arrange resources, and coordinate care.
- Assist supervisees in identifying appropriate care for clients and apply therapies, services, evaluations, and treatment objectives developed by the Therapists for coordination with Case Managers and the treatment team.
- Serve as an advocate for supervisees and clients, providing support and identifying additional opportunities to assist both parties. Intervene in crisis situations as necessary.
- Meet monthly and as needed, one-on-one with each supervisee to discuss client services provided, employee concerns, provide training and support, and identify opportunities for the professional growth of each team member.
- Serve as an active member of the hiring team, identifying staffing needs and participating in interviews in collaboration with human resources.
- Provide direct clinical services to individuals and families within your professional scope of practice as necessary to deliver timely care to clients in need, with their assigned caseload, and as needed.
- Maintain and update the clinical schedule.
- Complete all client documentation correctly and in a timely fashion per the standards of the organization.
- Be committed and respectful of cultural diversity, religious and personal values, and traditions of clients and their families in alignment with the Path’s mission.
- Willingly serve in a professional and collaborative capacity with all other employees of Path Behavioral Healthcare, fully understanding and complying with all organizational processes and policies.
- Collaborate with all supervisors and coworkers to communicate with transparency and drive implementation of the organization's goals, objectives, and processes.
- Maintain an organized practice and schedule, be at work on time and ready to work, and leave work at the completion of client care responsibilities.
- Maintain strict compliance with HIPAA guidelines, confidentiality agreements, billing and coding guidelines, and company policy.
- Maintain a demeanor of positive professionalism and serve as a model for others to exemplify the mission and vision of Path Behavioral Healthcare.
- Attend all continuing education opportunities necessary as per the requirements of your licensing body.
Education: Must hold a Master of Social Work or Clinical Counseling from an accredited university
Licensure: Must hold an Ohio unrestricted Independent license, such as LISW, ILMFT, or LPCC. A supervisory designation is strongly preferred.
Experience/Skills: Must have a minimum of 5 years of clinical experience and a minimum of 2 years of operations/management experience. Preferred thorough knowledge of billing and coding guidelines.
Physical Effort: This position requires the ability to work under stressful conditions and to work irregular hours.
Communication Skills: Candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate professionally via telephone and in writing. Strong grammar and writing skills are crucial for clear and concise communication with clients, colleagues, and other healthcare professionals.
Interpersonal Skills: The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to interact and assist in a friendly, compassionate, and professional manner with colleagues, providers, clients, and their families, as they represent both themselves and Path Behavioral Healthcare.
Essential Technical/Motor Skills: Candidates must achieve competency in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) program, telehealth services, and any additional software programs utilized by the company, ensuring efficient access and updating of client information. The role requires fine dexterity, adept handling, and proficient gripping abilities to perform various tasks.
Background: The candidate must pass all federal and state background checks, and their educational and work history will be confirmed in compliance with company policies.
· Employer paid Life insurance of $10,000
· Voluntary Life insurance
· Short Term and Long-Term Disability
· EAP (Employer Assistance Program
· Paid Time Off (PTO)