Therapist - Outpatient Behavioral Health
JOB DESCRIPTION: Behavioral Health Therapist
General Job Summary: The Behavioral Health Therapist primary role is to support the Path Behavioral Healthcare mission of zero-barrier access to care. The Behavioral Health Therapist will provide intake assessments and ongoing counseling services to clients in a clinic, community or telemed setting as meets the needs of the client. Path Behavioral Healthcare Therapists will utilize their specialized clinical knowledge and advanced clinical skills in the areas of clinical counseling, diagnostic interviews, assessments and preparation of treatment plans for adolescent and adult patients. You will provide therapy sessions for individuals, groups, and families.
Primary Job Duties:
- Client intake and diagnostic interviews in an office or community setting.
- Individual and Group strengths-based therapy in an office, community setting or via telemed.
- Establish clear goals and strategies for the welfare of the client.
- Maintain documentation of services provided and client progress in accordance with Path standards and appropriate coding guidelines.
- Work with the client to develop an Individual Treatment Plan according to OMHAS and CARF person/family-centered standards.
- Review and monitor services and activities, documenting progress in a timely fashion.
- Support our integrated care team environment by working collaboratively with client and client family or caregiver as appropriate, as well as psychiatrist, nurse practitioner, referral sources and ancillary agencies.
- Provide and follow-up on client referrals to psychiatry/nurse practitioners, support groups or other mental health professionals.
- Appropriately document services provided per the policies of Path Integrated Healthcare, your professional licensing body and state and federal guidelines. You are expected to remain in constant compliance with agency, federal and state confidentiality and HIPAA requirements.
- Participate in care conferences and case reviews.
- Maintain compliance with chart and documentation audit criteria, billing reviews and Phase System of Care requirements,
- Must be committed and respectful of cultural diversity, religious and personal values and traditions of clients and their families in alignment with company mission.
Required Training Must participate in all required training and client-focused meetings and obtain ongoing training required by your licensing body.
Required Qualifications Licensed in the state of Ohio. LSW, LISW, LPCC or LPC
Required Education Bachelor or Master’s Degree
Required to interact and assist in a pleasant, compassionate and professional manner with other employees, physicians, providers, clients, client’s families as you represent yourself and Path Integrated Health.
Essential Technical/Motor Skills
Must attain competency in EHR program, telemed services and other software programs utilized by company. Excellent organizational, grammar and writing skills. Requires fine dexterity, handling and gripping.
Please apply to this position directly through this posting.
**Up to $45/hour**