Therapist - Outpatient Behavioral Health
PATH BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE
TITLE: Therapist, Behavioral Health
RESPONSIBLE TO: Clinical Supervisor
WORK AREA: Outpatient office
SIGN-ON BONUS: $3000.00
SUMMARY: PATH Behavioral Health, an expanding force in the realm of behavioral health, is on the lookout for outstanding individuals to join our organization. Path is dedicated to redefining the mental health care experience by offering clients a fully integrated system of care, built on a foundation of zero barrier access. We are driven by the belief that everyone deserves compassionate, high-quality mental health care, especially those who have been historically underserved. As we continue to extend our reach across Ohio, we're eager to welcome a Behavioral Health Therapist to be a part of our unique, collaborative care team, working alongside nurses, nurse practitioners, case managers, and therapists all within our one-stop agency. Embrace this exciting opportunity, and contribute to our mission of reshaping the landscape of mental health services.
- Provide clinical counseling, diagnostic interviews, assessments, and preparation and delivery of treatment plans to children, adolescent, and adult patients.
- Provide evidence-based individual, group, and family therapy for clients in a supportive, stigma-free environment.
- Collaborate closely with our multidisciplinary care team to develop customized treatment plans and ensure holistic care for clients.
- Engage in ongoing professional development to stay at the forefront of best practices and emerging trends in mental health care.
- Champion mental health awareness and equitable access to care within the community.
Education: Candidate must have a Master's degree in Social Work or Clinical Counseling from an accredited university. A Bachelor's degree in Social Work is also acceptable if the candidate holds a valid LSW license.
Licensure: Candidates must possess one of the following licenses: LSW, LISW, LMFT, ILMFT, LPC, or LPCC
Experience/Skills: Candidates must have a minimum of 1 years of clinical experience, including at least 1 year of experience in an outpatient setting.
Physical Effort: Requires the ability to work under stressful conditions and to work irregular hours. Requires sitting for extended periods of time, viewing computer monitors, and keyboarding.
Communication Skills: Candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate professionally via telephone and in writing. Strong grammar and writing skills are crucial for clear and concise communication with clients, colleagues, and other healthcare professionals.
Essential Technical/Motor Skills: Candidates must achieve competency in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) program, telemedicine services, and any additional software programs utilized by the company, ensuring efficient access and updating of client information. The role requires fine dexterity, adept handling, and proficient gripping abilities to perform various tasks.
Background: The candidate must pass all federal and state background checks, and their educational and work history will be confirmed incompliance with company policies.
· Employer paid Life insurance of $10,000
· Voluntary Life insurance
· Short Term and Long-Term Disability
· EAP (Employer Assistance Program
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Company paid liability insurance
· Eligible for monthly documentation bonus
· No weekends required
· Licensure Supervision