PATH BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE
TITLE: Case Manager
RESPONSIBLE TO: Case Manager Supervisor/Regional Leadership
SUMMARY: Path Behavioral Healthcare is dedicated to redefining the mental health care experience by offering clients a fully integrated system of care, built on a foundation of zero barrier access. We are driven by the belief that everyone deserves compassionate, high-quality mental health care, especially those who have been historically underserved. We're seeking a dedicated Case Manager who shares our passion for breaking down barriers and will be a driving force in making mental health care accessible and transformative for all. You'll be an essential part of our unique, collaborative care team, working alongside nurses, nurse practitioners, case managers, and therapists all within our one-stop agency. This integrated approach ensures that our clients receive well-rounded, seamless care, eliminating the obstacles that often stand in the way of mental health treatment. Your expertise, empathy, and innovation will enable you to make a profound impact on the lives of our clients and their families. By joining Path Behavioral Healthcare, you'll contribute to creating a more inclusive and equitable mental health care system, where no one is left behind.
- Act as a liaison between care team members and client's family.
- Arrange family visits, coordinate transportation, and ensure clients' needs are met.
- Maintain clear and ongoing communication between the family, referral source, and Path Behavioral Healthcare.
- Engage in a professional and collaborative case management process to support clients' mental and physical health needs.
- Assess clients' individual needs, developing personalized care plans tailored to their unique circumstances.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other care team members to ensure seamless delivery of care and support, enhancing clients' well-being.
- Monitor clients' progress regularly, adjusting care plans as needed to address evolving needs and promote optimal outcomes.
- Advocate for clients to access a variety of Case Management resources, empowering them to overcome obstacles and achieve their goals.
Education: Candidate must have a High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Experience: Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of case management experience.
Physical Effort: This position requires the ability to work under stressful conditions and to work irregular hours.
Communication Skills: Candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate professionally via telephone and in writing. Strong grammar and writing skills are crucial for clear and concise communication with clients, colleagues, and other healthcare professionals.
Interpersonal Skills: The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to interact and assist in a friendly, compassionate, and professional manner with colleagues, providers, clients, and their families, as they represent both themselves and Path Behavioral Healthcare.
Essential Technical/Motor Skills: Candidates must achieve competency in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) program, telemedicine services, and any additional software programs utilized by the company, ensuring efficient access and updating of client information. The role requires fine dexterity, adept handling, and proficient gripping abilities to perform various tasks.
Background: The candidate must pass all federal and state background checks, and their educational and work history will be confirmed in compliance with company policies.